Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sometimes it takes a bunch of busy boys to make you realize....

..how much you love your job!! I first met Heidi at one of her jewelry parties held at my best friend's house, and later she showed up as a new employee at my place of business.. (one of those...."hey...don't I KNOW you?"moments)...So, I was thrilled when she asked if I could photograph her family before they transition on a new adventure south. This family has A LOT on their plate!! If you EVER hear me complaining about having too much to do, please smack me around and point me in the direction of Heidi. But, she does it with a smile. It ALWAYS gets done in the end. Doesn't it??
Heidi and Brian have a beautiful family, and I photographed them at their newly sold (congrats!!)  home. BITTERSWEET! In between giggles, games on their iPads and cuddles with their sweet dog, Ebony, we were able to get some pretty great pictures! Hopefully  these pictures will remind them of the great times they had in their MA home, and I wish them the best of luck in the future. YAY for new adventures!!!
PS!!! If you would like me to help you capture your own memories, drop me a line at TinyLeafDesigns@gmail.com , and I can send you off some info or discuss setting up a photo shoot!





No comments:

Post a Comment